Header Ads

Header ADS

NBRI Recruitment for Various Posts

 NBRI invites applications from the eligible Candidates to the following Posts. Read the Below Job Notification Carefully and Apply.

Name of the Organization: National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI)

Name of the Posts: Project Associate-I, Project Associate-II, Senior Project Associate, Program Executive, Project Assistant

Area - I: Plant Ecology & Environment Technologies:

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 06

Age Limit: 35 years

Stipend: Rs.25,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc. in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Botany/Environment Microbiology/Biosciences

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 06

Age Limit: 35 years

Stipend: Rs.25,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc. in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Botany/Environment Microbiology/Biosciences/Chemistry/M.Pharma.

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 02

Age Limit: 35 years

Stipend: Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc./M.Tech. in Relevant Discipline 

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 04

Age Limit: 35 years

Stipend: Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc./M.Tech. in Relevant Discipline 

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 02

Age Limit: 35 years

Stipend: Rs.31,000/-, Rs.25,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc./M.Tech. in Relevant Discipline 

Area - II. Agricultural Sciences:

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Stipend: Rs.31,000/-, Rs.25,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc. in Relevant Discipline 

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Stipend: Rs.31,000/-, Rs.25,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc. in Relevant Discipline 

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 14

Age Limit:  35 years

Stipend: Rs.25,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc./M.Pharma. in Relevant Discipline 

Project Associate-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 07

Age Limit: 35 years

Stipend: Rs.28,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc. in Relevant Discipline 

Senior Project Associate:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 40 years

Stipend: Rs.42,000/-

Qualification: PhD in Relevant Discipline 

Area - III: Pharmacognosy, Phytochemistry & Product Development:

Program Executive:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Stipend: Rs.30,000/-

Qualification: B.Sc.

Project Assistant:

No. of  Vacancies: 02

Age Limit: 35 years

Stipend: Rs.22,000/-

Qualification: Intermediate in Science with 02 years Experience 

Senior Project Associate:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 40 years

Stipend: Rs.42,000/-

Qualification: PhD in Relevant Discipline 

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 05

Age Limit: 35 years

Stipend: Rs.25,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc./B.Pharma/B.Tech 

Project Assistant:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 50 years

Stipend: Rs.20,000/-

Qualification: B.Sc/Diploma in Engineering & Technology with Computer Knowledge 

Area - IV: Plant Genetics Recsources & Improvement:

Senior Project Associate:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 40 years

Stipend: Rs.42,000/-

Qualification: M.SC. or PhD in Relevant Discipline 

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 02

Age Limit: 35 years

Stipend: Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc. in Relevant Discipline 

Selection Process: Interview 

Interview Date: For Area - I & II - 02.03.2021/ For Area - II & IV - 03.03.2021 

Click here for Official National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification

Before Applying, Please refer to the Official National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification

Click here to download the Official National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) Recruitment 2021 Application form

 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.