Header Ads

Header ADS

AMPRI Recruitment for Various Posts

 AMPRI invites applications from the eligible Candidates to the following Posts. Read the Below Job Notification Carefully and Apply.

Name of the Organization: Advanced Materials & Processes Research Institute (AMPRI)

Name of the Posts: Project Associate-II, Project Associate-I, Senior Project Associate, Project Assistant

Project Associate-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.35,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc. in Geology/Geoinformatics

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc. in Geology/Geoinformatics

Project Associate-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.35,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc. in Geology/Geoinformatics

Project Associate-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 02

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.35,000/-

Qualification: B.Tech. in Metallurgy/Mechanical Engineering with 02 years of Experience 

Senior Project Associate:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 40 years

Salary: Rs.42,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Bio-Technology

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 02

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry/Physics/Bioscience/Nanotechnology/Material Science or B.E/B.Tech. in Environmental Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Chemical Engineering  

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry/Material Science/Nano Science/Nanotechnology or B.Tech. in Material Science/Nano Science/Nanotechnology 

Project Associate-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.35,000/-

Qualification: B.Tech in Civil Engineering 

Project Associate-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.35,000/-

Qualification: B.Tech in Electronics & Communication/Instrumentation/Mechatronics Engineering 

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemical Science/B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering 

Project Assistant: 

Age Limit: 50 years

Salary: Rs.20,000/-

Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 02

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.35 years

Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry/Biotechnology or M.Sc. in Agriculture 

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: M.S.c in Chemistry/Biotechnology/Nanotechnology

Project Associate-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.35,000/-

Qualification: B.E/B.Tech. in Metallurgy & Materials Engineering 

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 03

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry or B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering/Information Technology

Project Assistant: 

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 50 years

Salary: Rs.20,000/-

Qualification: B.Sc. in Chemistry/Physics/Maths

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: B.E/B.Tech. in Mechanical/Instrumentation/Electronic Engineering 

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry/Polymer or B.E/B.Tech in Polymer/Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering 

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry/Bio-technology/Bio-chemistry 

Project Associate-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.35,000/-

Qualification: B.E/B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering or M.Sc. in Physics

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry/Nanotechnology/Nano Science/Material Science or B.E/B.Tech in Nano Technology/Nano Science/Material Science

Project Associate-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.35,000/-

Qualification: B.E/B.Tech. in Metallurgical/Material Science/Mechanical Engineering  

Starting Date: 04.03.2021

Last Date: 10.03.2021 

Click here for the Official Advanced Materials & Processes Research Institute (AMPRI) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification

Before Applying, Please refer to the Official Advanced Materials & Processes Research Institute (AMPRI) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification

Click here to Apply Online for the Advanced Materials & Processes Research Institute (AMPRI) Recruitment 2021

How to Apply for Advanced Materials & Processes Research Institute (AMPRI) Recruitment 2021?

· Click on Click here to Apply Online for the Advanced Materials & Processes Research Institute (AMPRI) Recruitment 2021

· Apply for the Required Post.

· After Applying, Download the Applied Application Form.

· Take Printout of the Application Form for Future Reference.

 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.