NIIST Recruitment for Various Posts
NIIST invites applications from the eligible Candidates to the following Posts. Read the Below Job Notification Carefully and Apply.
Name of the Organization: National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology (NIIST)
Name of the Posts: Project Associate-I, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate-II, Project Assistant,
Project Associate-I:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Stipend: Rs.31,000/-
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech. in Energy Engineering/Renewable Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
Project Associate-I:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Stipend: Rs.31,000/-
Qualification: PG Degree in Physics
Project Associate-I:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Stipend: Rs.31,000/-
Qualification: PG Degree in Chemistry
Senior Project Associate:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 40 years
Stipend: Rs.42,000/-
Qualification: PG Degree in Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics)
Project Associate-I:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Stipend: Rs.31,000/-
Qualification: PG Degree in Physics
Project Associate-I:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Stipend: Rs.31,000/-
Qualification: PG Degree in Chemistry
Project Associate-II:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Stipend: Rs.35,000/-
Qualification: PG Degree in Physics
Project Associate-I:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Stipend: Rs.31,000/-
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech. in Material Science/Nano Technology or PG Degree in Physics/Applied Physics/Electronics
Project Assistant:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 50 years
Stipend: Rs.20,000/-
Qualification: B.Sc. in Chemistry
Project Assistant:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 50 years
Stipend: Rs.20,000/-
Qualification: B.Sc. in Computer Science/Diploma in Computer Engineering & Technology
Project Associate-I:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Stipend: Rs.31,000/-
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech. in Computer Science/Information Technology or MCA/M.Sc. in Computer Science
Starting Date: 27.02.2021
Last Date: 05.03.2021
Before Applying, Please refer to the Official National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology (NIIST) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification
How to Apply for National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology (NIIST) Recruitment 2021?
· Apply for the Required Post.
· After Applying, Download the Applied Application Form.
· Take Printout of the Application Form for Future Reference.
No comments