Header Ads

Header ADS

NPL Recruitment for Various Posts

 NPL invites applications from the eligible Candidates to the following Posts. Read the Below Job Notification Carefully and Apply.

Name of the Organization: National Physical Laboratory (NPL)

Name of the Posts: Project Assistant-I, Project Assistant Level-II, Research Associate-I, Research Associate, Junior Research Fellowship, Research Associate-III, Junior Research Fellow

Project Assistant-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 28 years

Stipend: Rs.20,000/-

Qualification: B.Sc. Chemistry

Project Assistant-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 50 years

Stipend: Rs.20,000/-

Qualification: B.S. Chemistry

Project Assistant-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 28 years

Stipend: Rs.20,000/-

Qualification: B.Sc. Physics 

Project Assistant Level-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 30 years

Stipend: Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc. physics 

Research Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Stipend: Rs.47,000/-

Qualification: PhD in Physics

Research Associate:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Stipend: Rs.47,000/-

Qualification: PhD in Science/Physics

Junior Research Fellowship:

No. of  Vacancies: 05

Age Limit: 28 years

Stipend: Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc. in Physics/Applied Physics/Electronics/Instrumentation

Research Associate-III:

No. of  Vacancies: 02

Age Limit: 35 years

Stipend: Rs.54,000/-

Qualification: PhD in Physics/Optics or M.E/M.Tech. in Physics/Optical Engineering with 03 years Experience 

Junior Research Fellow:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 28 years

Stipend: Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc or B.Tech/M.Tech. in Physics/Optics 

Last Date: 23.03.2021 

Click here for the Official National Physical Laboratory (NPL) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification

Before Applying, Please refer to the Official National Physical Laboratory (NPL) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification

 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.