Header Ads

Header ADS

IHBT Recruitment for Various Posts

 IHBT invites applications from the eligible Candidates to the following Posts. Read the Below Job Notification Carefully and Apply.

Name of the Organization: Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT)

Name of the Posts: Project Associate-I, Project Assistant, Project Associate-II, Field Worker 

Project Associate-I: 

No. of  Vacancies: 03

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Botany/Plant Sciences/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Bioinformatics 

Project Associate-I: 

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Natural/Agricultural Sciences/Degree in Technology/Medicine 

Project Associate-I: 

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Natural/Agricultural Sciences/Degree in Technology/Medicine

Project Assistant: 

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 50 years

Salary: Rs.20,000/-

Qualification: B.Sc. in Biotechnology

Project Associate-I or Project Associate-II: 

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.31,000/- for PA-I, Rs.35,000/- for PA-II

Qualification: B.Sc. in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Industrial Microbiology/Fermentation Technology

Field Worker: 

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 50 years

Salary: Rs.18,000/-

Qualification: Any Degree

Project Assistant:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 50 years

Salary: Rs.20,000/-

Qualification: B.Sc. in C-Science or BBA 

Project Associate-I: 

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Microbiology/Life Sciences

Project Associate-I: 

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry

Project Associate-I: 

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry

Project Associate-I: 

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.25,000/-

Qualification: M.Pharma./MVSc

Project Associate-I or Project Associate-II: 

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.31,000/- for PA-I. Rs.35,000/- for PA-II

Qualification: M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Zoology or M.Pharm in Pharmacology

Last Date: 30.04.2021   

Click here for the Official Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification

Before Applying, Please refer to the Official Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification

Click here to download the Official Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) Recruitment 2021 Application form

How to Apply for Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) Recruitment 2021?

· Download the Application Form given above.

· Fill in the required details.

· Take the Printout of the Application Form.

· Forward the Application Form along with Self-Attested Xerox copies of all Necessary Documents to the Mentioned Address.

 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.