IIP Recruitment for Various Posts
IIP invites applications from the eligible Candidates to the following Posts. Read the Below Job Notification Carefully and Apply.
Name of the Organization: Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP)
Name of the Posts: Project Associate-I, Project Associate-II
Project Associate-I:
No. of Vacancies: 07
Age Limit: 35 years
Stipend: Rs.31,000/-
Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry
Project Associate-I:
No. of Vacancies: 07
Age Limit: 35 years
Stipend: Rs.31,000/-
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering
Project Associate-I:
No. of Vacancies: 03
Age Limit: 35 years
Stipend: Rs.31,000/-
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
Project Associate-I:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Stipend: Rs.31,000/-
Qualification: M.Sc. Life Science/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry or B.Tech. in Biotechnology/Biochemical Engineering
Project Associate-II:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Stipend: Rs.35,000/-
Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry with 02 years Experience
Project Associate-II:
No. of Vacancies: 02
Age Limit: 35 years
Stipend: Rs.35,000/-
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech. in Chemical or Petroleum Engineering with 02 years Experience
Last Date: 07.05.2021
Click here for the Official Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification
Before Applying, Please refer to the Official Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification
No comments