Header Ads

Header ADS

Prasar Bharati Recruitment for Various Posts

 Prasar Bharati invites applications from the eligible Candidates to the following Posts. Read the Below Job Notification Carefully and Apply.

Name of the Organization: Prasar Bharati

Name of the Posts: Assignment Coordinator, Broadcast Executive Gr. - I, Copy Writer Gr.-II, Guest Coordinator Gr.-I, Guest Coordinator Gr.-II 

Assignment Coordinator:

No. of  Vacancies: 04

Age Limit: 40 years

Salary: As per Norms

Qualification: Degree/PG Diploma in Mass Communication/Journalism

Broadcast Executive Gr. - I:

No. of  Vacancies: 05

Age Limit: 40 years

Salary: As per Norms

Qualification: Graduate

Copy Writer Gr.-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 04

Age Limit: 40 years

Salary: As per Norms

Qualification: PG Diploma in Mass Communication/Journalism

Guest Coordinator Gr.-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 45 years

Salary: As per Norms

Qualification: Graduate

Guest Coordinator Gr.-II: 

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 45 years

Salary: As per Norms

Qualification: Graduate

Last Date: 20.04.2021 

Click here for the Official Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2021 Job Notification

Before Applying, Please refer to the Official Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2021 Job Notification

 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.