Header Ads

Header ADS

NGRI Recruitment for Various Posts

 NGRI invites applications from the eligible Candidates to the following Posts. Read the Below Job Notification Carefully and Apply.

Name of the Organization: National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI)

Name of the Posts: Scientific Administrative Assistant, Project Assistant, Project Associate-I, Project Associate-II, JRF, Senior Project Associate, Project Scientist-I, Project Scientist-II 

Scientific Administrative Assistant:

No. of  Vacancies: 02

Age Limit: 50 years

Salary: Rs.18,000/-

Qualification: B.Com.

Project Assistant:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 50 years

Salary: Rs.20,000/-

Qualification: B.Sc.

Project Assistant:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 50 years

Salary: Rs.20,000/-

Qualification: B.Sc. in Geology

Project Assistant:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 50 years

Salary: Rs.20,000/-

Qualification: B.Sc. in Physics & Maths

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 03

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.25,000/-, Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Geophysical Technology 

Project Associate-I/Project Associate-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: PA-I - Rs.25,000/-, Rs.31,000/-/ PA-II - Rs.28,000/-, Rs.35,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Geophysical Technology 

Project Associate-I/Project Associate-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: PA-I - Rs.25,000/-, Rs.31,000/-/ PA-II - Rs.28,000/-, Rs.35,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Geophysical Technology 

Project Associate-I/Project Associate-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: PA-I - Rs.25,000/-, Rs.31,000/-/ PA-II - Rs.28,000/-, Rs.35,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Geophysical Technology 

Project Associate-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 03

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.28,000/-, Rs.35,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Geophysical Technology 

Project Associate-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.28,000/-, Rs.35,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Geophysical Technology 

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.25,000/-, Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Geophysical Technology

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.25,000/-, Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Geophysical Technology 

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.25,000/-, Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Geophysical Technology 

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 04

Age Limit:  35 years

Salary: Rs.25,000/-, Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Geophysical Technology 

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 02

Age Limit:  35 years

Salary: Rs.25,000/-, Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Geophysical Technology 

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.25,000/-, Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Geophysical Technology 

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.25,000/-, Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Geophysical Technology 

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 02

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.25,000/-, Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Geophysical Technology 

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit:  35 years

Salary: Rs.25,000/-, Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Geophysical Technology 

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.25,000/-, Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Geophysical Technology 

Project Associate-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit:  35 years

Salary: Rs.28,000/-, Rs.35,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Marine Geophysics with 02 years Experience 

Project Associate-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.28,000/-, Rs.35,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geophysics/Physics/Maths with 02 years Experience 

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 02

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.25,000/-, Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geophysics/Physics/Earth Science

Project Associate-I/Project Associate-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: PA-I - Rs.25,000/-, Rs.31,000/-/ PA-II - Rs.28,000/-, Rs.35,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geophysics/Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Science 

JRF:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 28 years

Salary: Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geology/Applied Geology 

JRF:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 28 years

Salary: Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geology/Applied Geology

Project Associate-I/Project Associate-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: PA-I - Rs.25,000/-, Rs.31,000/-/ PA-II - Rs.28,000/-, Rs.35,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geology/Applied Geology 

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 02

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.25,000/-, Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geology/Applied Geology

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.25,000/-, Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geology/Applied Geology

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit:  35 years

Salary: Rs.25,000/-, Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geology/Applied Geology

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 02

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.25,000/-, Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geology/Applied Geology/Earth System Science

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.25,000/-, Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geology/Applied Geology or B.E/B.Tech. in Geoinformatics

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit:  35 years

Salary: Rs.25,000/-, Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geology/Applied Geology or B.E/B.Tech. in Geoinformatics

Senior Project Associate:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 40 years

Salary: Rs.42,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Geology with 04 years Experience or PhD in Geology 

Project Associate-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary:Rs.28,000/-, Rs.35,000/-

Qualification: B.Tech. in Computer Science/IT with 02 years Experience 

Project Associate-I/Project Associate-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: PA-I - Rs.25,000/-, Rs.31,000/-/ PA-II - Rs.28,000/-, Rs.35,000/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Physics or equivalent field

Project Scientist-I/Project Scientist-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: PS - I - 35 years, PS - II - 40 years

Salary: PS - I - Rs.56,000/-, PS - II - 67,000/-

Qualification: PhD in Geophysics/Seismology

Project Scientist-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.56,000/-

Qualification: PhD in Geophysics/Seismology

Project Scientist-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.56,000/-

Qualification: PhD in Geophysics/Physics/Earth Science

Project Scientist-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit 35 years

Salary: Rs.56,000/-

Qualification: PhD in Geophysics/Applied Geophysics

Project Scientist-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.56,000/-

Qualification: M.Tech. in Signal Processing 

Last Date: 24.05.2021 

Click here for the Official National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification

Before Applying, Please refer to the Official National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification

 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.