NIIST Recruitment for Various Posts
NIIST invites applications from the eligible Candidates to the following Posts. Read the Below Job Notification Carefully and Apply.
Name of the Organization: National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology (NIIST)
Name of the Posts: Project Associate-II, Project Associate-I, Field Assistant, Project Associate-I, Project Associate-II
Project Associate-II:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Stipend: Rs.35,000/-, Rs.28,000/-
Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry/Biochemistry
Project Associate-I:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Stipend: Rs.31,000/-, Rs.25,000/-
Qualification: M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Biological Science or B.Tech. in Civil/Mechanical Engineering
Field Assistant:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 50 years
Stipend: Rs.20,000/-
Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering
Project Associate-I:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Stipend: Rs.31,000/-, Rs.25,000/-
Qualification: B.Tech. Food Technology/Food Engineering/Food Process Engineering
Project Associate-II:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Stipend: Rs.35,000/-, Rs.28,000/-
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech. in Metallurgy/Materials Science/Mechanical/Automotive
Starting Date: 18.05.2021
Last Date: 24.05.2021
Before Applying, Please refer to the Official National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology (NIIST) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification
How to Apply for National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology (NIIST) Recruitment 2021?
· Apply for the Required Post.
· After Applying, Download the Applied Application Form.
· Take Printout of the Application Form for Future Reference.
No comments