Header Ads

Header ADS

NIV Recruitment for Various Posts

 NIV invites applications from the eligible Candidates to the following Posts. Read the Below Job Notification Carefully and Apply.

Name of the Organization: National Institute of Virology (NIV)

Name of the Posts: Laboratory Support-I, II, III, Scientific Support-I, II, Admin Support-I 

Laboratory Support-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 08

Age Limit: 30 years

Salary: Rs.18,000/-

Qualification: 12th Pass with DMLT

Laboratory Support-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 12

Age Limit: 30 years

Salary: Rs.31,000/-

Qualification: Degree in Life Science with 03 years Experience or PG Degree

Laboratory Support-III:

No. of  Vacancies: 05

Age Limit: 30 years

Salary: Rs.32,000/-

Qualification: Degree in Life Science with 05 years Experience or PG Degree

Scientific Support-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 02

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.54,300/-

Qualification: PG Degree in Life Science with 02 years Experience or PG Degree

Scientific Support-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Salary: Rs.68,875/-

Qualification: MBBS with 01-year Experience or MD in Microbiology, PSM or Pathology 

Admin Support-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 08

Age Limit: 25 years

Salary: Rs.16,000/-

Qualification: Intermediate or 12th Pass

Last Date: 01.06.2021 

Click here for the Official National Institute of Virology (NIV) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification

Before Applying, Please refer to the Official National Institute of Virology (NIV) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification

Click here to download the Official National Institute of Virology (NIV) Recruitment 2021 Application form

How to Apply for National Institute of Virology (NIV) Recruitment 2021?

· Download the Application Form given above.

· Fill in the required details.

· Scan the Application Form.

· Forward the  Scanned Application Form to the Email Address: 

recruitmentniv@gmail.com

 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.