CSIR4PI Recruitment for Various Posts
CSIR4PI invites applications from the eligible Candidates to the following Posts. Read the Below Job Notification Carefully and Apply.
Name of the Organization: CSIR - Fourth Paradigm Institute (CSIR4PI)
Name of the Posts: Project Associate-I, Project Associate-II, Senior Project Associate
Project Associate-I:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs.25,000/-
Qualification: M.Sc./M.Sc. - Tech in Physics/Applied Physics/Space Physics/Geophysics/Marine Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Earth Sciences
Project Associate-I:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs.25,000/-
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech. in Computer Science/Information Technology or MCA
Project Associate-II:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs.28,000/-
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech. in Computer Science/Information Science or MCA with 02 years Experience or M.E/M.Tech. in Computer Science or Digital Electronics
Senior Project Associate:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 40 years
Salary: Rs.42,000/-
Qualification: B.EB.Tech. in Computer Science or Digital Electronics with 04 years Experience in Computer Networking
Senior Project Associate:
No. of Vacancies: 02
Age Limit: 40 years
Salary: Rs.42,000/-
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech. in Computer Science/04 years Experience in Linux Administration of Large Scale Cluster
Last Date: 23.06.2021
Before Applying, Please refer to the Official CSIR - Fourth Paradigm Institute (CSIR4PI) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification
No comments