Header Ads

Header ADS

NITM Recruitment for Various Posts

 NITM invites applications from the eligible Candidates to the following Posts. Read the Below Job Notification Carefully and Apply.

Name of the Organization: National Institute Traditional Medicine (NITM)

Name of the Posts: Laboratory Support-III, Laboratory Support-I, Information Technology Support, Administrative Support-I

Laboratory Support-III: 

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 30 years

Salary: Rs.32,000/-

Qualification: Degree in Life Sciences (Microbiology, Biotechnology & Biochemistry) or PG Degree

Laboratory Support-I: 

No. of  Vacancies: 02

Age Limit: 30 years

Salary: Rs.18,000/-

Qualification: 12th Pass with Science Subject & DMLT

Information Technology Support: 

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 25 years

Salary: Rs.17,000/-

Qualification: Intermediate or 12th Pass

Administrative Support-I: 

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 25 years

Salary: Rs.16,000/-

Qualification: Intermediate or 12th Pass with Typing Speed 35 wpm in English or 10500 KDPH in English 

Last Date: 13.06.2021 

Click here for the Official National Institute Traditional Medicine (NITM) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification

Before Applying, Please refer to the Official National Institute Traditional Medicine (NITM) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification

Click here to download the Official National Institute Traditional Medicine (NITM) Recruitment 2021 Application form

How to Apply for National Institute Traditional Medicine (NITM) Recruitment 2021?

· Download the Application Form given above.

· Fill in the required details.

· Scan the Application Form.

· Forward the  Scanned Application Form to the Email Address: 

rect.nitm@gmail.com

 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.