THSTI Recruitment for Various Posts
THSTI invites applications from the eligible Candidates to the following Posts. Read the Below Job Notification Carefully and Apply.
Name of the Organization: Translational Health Science & Technology Institute (THSTI)
Name of the Posts: Project Associate-II, Research Associate-I, Project Scientist-I, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate-II, Project Associate-I
Project Associate-II:
No. of Vacancies: 02
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs.35,000/-, Rs.28,000/-
Qualification: PG Degree
Research Associate-I:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs.47,000/-
Qualification: PhD in Life Sciences
Project Scientist-I:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs.56,000/-
Qualification: PhD in Life Sciences/Analytical Chemistry/Biochemistry
Senior Project Associate:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 40 years
Salary: Rs.42,000/-
Qualification: PG Degree in Natural or Agriculture Sciences/MVSc or Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine
Project Associate-II:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs.35,000/-, Rs.28,000/-
Qualification: PG Degree in Life Sciences
Project Associate-I:
No. of Vacancies: 02
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs.31,000/-, Rs.25,000/-
Qualification: PG Degree in Life Sciences
Last Date: 28.06.2021
Before Applying, Please refer to the Official Translational Health Science & Technology Institute (THSTI) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification
How to Apply for Translational Health Science & Technology Institute (THSTI) Recruitment 2021?
· Apply for the Required Post.
· After Applying, Download the Applied Application Form.
· Take a Printout of the Application Form for Future Reference.
No comments