Header Ads

Header ADS

NBRI Recruitment for Various Posts

 NBRI invites applications from the eligible Candidates to the following Posts. Read the Below Job Notification Carefully and Apply.

Name of the Organization: National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI)

Name of the Posts: Project Associate-I, Junior Research Assistant, Project Associate-I, Project Associate-II 

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 06

Age Limit: 35 years

Stipend: Rs.31,000/-, Rs.25,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc. in Botany/Plant Science/Plant Ecology/Forestry/Biotechnology/Environmental Science/Biodiversity & Taxonomy

Junior Research Assistant:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 28 years

Stipend: Rs.20,000/-

Qualification: Degree & PG Degree in Botany/Plant Science/Medical Plants/Pharmacognosy

Project Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Stipend: Rs.31,000/-, Rs.25,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc. in Botany/Plant Science/Plant Breeding/Genetics/Biotechnology 

Project: Associate-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 35 years

Stipend: Rs.31,000/-, Rs.25,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc. in Botany/Plant Science/Biochemistry/Life Science/Chemistry/Environemntal Science or M.Sc. in Agriculture/Floriculture/Entomology/Agronomy/Soil Science/Genetics & Plant Breeding

Project Associate-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 07

Age Limit: 35 years

Stipend: Rs.31,000/-, Rs.25,000/-

Qualification: M.Sc. in Botany/Plant Science/Biochemistry/Life Science/Chemistry/Environmental Science or M.Sc. (Ag.) in Horticulture/Floriculture/Entomology/Agronomy/Soil Science/Genetics & Plant Breeding with 02 years Experience 

Selection Process: Interview

Interview Date: 08 & 09.07.2021

Click here for the Official National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification

Before Applying, Please refer to the Official National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification

 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.