IARI Recruitment for Various Posts
IARI invites applications from the eligible Candidates to the following Posts. Read the Below Job Notification Carefully and Apply.
Name of the Organization: Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Name of the Posts: Research Fellow-I, Research Fellow-II, Project Assistant-I, Project Assistant-II
Research Fellow-I:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs.35,000/-
Qualification: PG Degree in Social Science & AC
Research Fellow-I:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs.35,000/-
Qualification: PG Degree in Environmental Sciences
Research Fellow-I:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs.35,000/-
Qualification: PG Degree in Natural Resource Management
Research Fellow-I:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs.35,000/-
Qualification: PG Degree in Agronomy
Research Fellow-I:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs.35,000/-
Qualification: M.Sc. in Agricultural Extension/Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry
Research Fellow-I:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs.35,000/-
Qualification: PG Degree in Agricultural Economics
Research Fellow-II:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs.45,000/-
Qualification: PG Degree in Biotechnology/Plant Breeding
Research Fellow-II:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs.45,000/-
Qualification: PG Degree in Environmental Sciences
Research Fellow-III:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 40 years
Salary: Rs.65,000/-
Qualification: PhD in Plant Physiology
Project Assistant-I:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: As per Norms
Salary: Rs.18,000/-
Qualification: 10th/12th Pass
Project Assistant-I:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: As per Norms
Salary: Rs.18,000/-
Qualification: 10th/12th Pass
Project Assistant-II:
No. of Vacancies: 04
Age Limit: As per Norms
Salary: Rs.20,000/-
Qualification: Graduate
Last Date: 14.03.2021
Before Applying, Please refer to the Official Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification
How to Apply for Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Recruitment 2021?
· Download the Application Form given above.
· Fill in the required details.
· Take the Printout of the Application Form.
· Forward the Application Form along with Self-Attested Xerox copies of all Necessary Documents to the Mentioned Address.
No comments