INFLIBNET Recruitment for Various Posts
INFLIBNET invites applications from the eligible Candidates to the following Posts. Read the Below Job Notification Carefully and Apply.
Name of the Organization: Information & Library Network Centre (INFLIBNET)
Name of the Posts: Scientist, Scientific Technical Officer-I, Senior Assistant/Office Assistant-II, Personal Secretary
Scientist-D (Library Science):
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 45 years
Salary: Rs,78,800 to 2,09,200/-
Qualification: PhD in Library & Information Science
Scientist-C (Library Science):
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 40 years
Salary: Rs.67,700 to 2,08,700/-
Qualification: PhD in Library & Information Science or M.Lib/M.L.I.Sc
Scientist-B (Library Science):
No. of Vacancies: 02
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs.56,100 to 1,77,500/-
Qualification: M.Lib/M.L.I.Sc
Scientific Technical Officer-I (Computer Science):
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 30 years
Salary: Rs.44,900 to 1,42,400/-
Qualification: DCA
Senior Assistant/Office Assistant-II:
No. of Vacancies: 03
Age Limit: 30 years
Salary: Rs.35,400 to 1,12,400/-
Qualification: UG Degree
Personal Secretary:
No. of Vacancies: 01
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs.44,900 to 1,42,400/-
Qualification: UG Degree
Last Date: 21.03.2021
Before Applying, Please refer to the Official Information & Library Network Centre (INFLIBNET) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification
Click here to Apply Online for the Information & Library Network Centre (INFLIBNET) Recruitment 2021
How to Apply for Information & Library Network Centre (INFLIBNET) Recruitment 2021?
· Click on Click here to Apply Online for the Information & Library Network Centre (INFLIBNET) Recruitment 2021
· Apply for the Required Post.
· After Applying, Download the Applied Application Form.
· Take Printout of the Application Form for Future Reference.
No comments