Header Ads

Header ADS

CMTI Recruitment for Various Posts

 CMTI invites applications from the eligible Candidates to the following Posts. Read the Below Job Notification Carefully and Apply.

Name of the Organization: Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI)

Name of the Posts: Project Assistant-I, II, Data Entry Operator cum Assistant, Project Fellow-I, Project Fellow-I or II, Project Fellow-I or Project Fellow-II or Project Fellow-II, Project Fellow-II 

Project Assistant-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 02

Age Limit: 25 years

Stipend: Rs.18,000/-

Qualification: ITI in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning 

Interview Date: 07.07.2021

Project Assistant-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 25 years

Stipend: Rs.18,000/-

Qualification: ITI in Mechanical (Fitter)

Interview Date: 07.07.2021

Project Assistant-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 25 years

Stipend: Rs.18,000/-

Qualification: ITI in Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance (IT&ESM)/Electronic/Mechanic/Electrician 

Interview Date: 07.07.2021

Project Assistant-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 25 years

Stipend: Rs.18,000/-

Qualification: ITI in Fitter with 01-year Experience in Machine Assembly 

Interview Date: 07.07.2021

Project Assistant-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 25 years

Stipend: Rs.18,000/-

Qualification: ITI in Electrical/Electronics 

Interview Date: 07.07.2021

Project Assistant-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 30 years

Stipend: Rs.20,000/-

Qualification: ITI in Mechanical (Fitter) with 02 years Experience or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 

Interview Date: 13.07.2021

Project Assistant-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 30 years

Stipend: Rs.20,000/-

Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 

Interview Date: 13.07.2021

Project Assistant-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 30 years

Stipend: Rs.20,000/-

Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering 

Interview Date: 13.07.2021

Project Assistant-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 30 years

Stipend: Rs.20,000/-

Qualification: Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering

Interview Date: 13.07.2021

Project Assistant-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 03

Age Limit: 30 years

Stipend: Rs.20,000/-

Qualification: Diploma in Computer Science or BCA

Interview Date: 13.07.2021

Data Entry Operator cum Assistant:

No. of  Vacancies: 02

Age Limit: 30 years

Stipend: Rs.20,000/-

Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Commerce 

Interview Date: 27.07.2021

Project Fellow-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 30 years

Stipend: Rs.25,000/-

Qualification: B.E/B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering 

Interview Date: 16.07.2021

Project Fellow-I:

No. of  Vacancies: 03

Age Limit: 30 years

Stipend: Rs.25,000/-

Qualification: B.E/B.Tech. (CSE, IT, ECE, EE or equivalent) or MCA 

Interview Date: 16.07.2021

Project Fellow-I or II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: PF-I - 30 years, PF-II - 32 years

Stipend: Rs.25,000/- for PF-I, Rs.30,000/- for PF-II

Qualification: B.E/B.Tech. in CSE/ECE/EIE/IE/IT/Mechatronics for PF-I, M.E/M.Tech. in Data Science/Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence/Embedded Systems with 01-year Experience for PF-II

Interview Date: 16.07.2021

Project Fellow-I or Project Fellow-II or Project Fellow-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: PF-I - 30 years, PF-II - 32 years

Stipend: Rs.25,000/-, Rs.30,000/-, Rs.32,000/-

Qualification: B.E/B.Tech./M.E/M.Tech. in Relevant Discipline 

Interview Date: 16.07.2021

Project Fellow-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 32 years

Stipend: Rs.30,000/-

Qualification: B.E/B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering with 02-03 years Experience 

Interview Date: 20.07.2021

Project Fellow-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 32 years

Stipend: Rs.30,000/-

Qualification: B.E/B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with 02 years Experience 

Interview Date: 20.07.2021

Project Fellow-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 32 years

Stipend: Rs.30,000/-

Qualification: B.E/B.Tech. in Computer Science with 02 years of Experience or M.E/M.Tech. in Computer Science with 01-year Experience 

Interview Date: 20.07.2021

Project Fellow-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 32 years

Stipend: Rs.30,000/-

Qualification: B.E/B.Tech./M.Sc./MCA in Computer Science with 02 years Experience or M.E/M.Tech. in Computer Science with 01-year Experience 

Interview Date: 20.07.2021

Project Fellow-II:

No. of  Vacancies: 01

Age Limit: 32 years

Stipend: Rs.32,000/-

Qualification: M.E/M.Tech. in Electronics/Electrical with 02 years of Experience 

Interview Date: 20.07.2021

Selection Process: Interview

Click here for the Official Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification

Before Applying, Please refer to the Official Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification

 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.