ICAR-SBI Recruitment for Various Posts
ICAR-SBI invites applications from the eligible Candidates to the following Posts. Read the Below Job Notification Carefully and Apply.
Name of the Organization: ICAR - Sugarcane Breeding Institute (ICAR-SBI)
Name of the Post: Young Professional - I
Young Professional - I (F&A):
No. of Vacancies: 03
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years & Maximum 40 years
Salary: Rs.25,000/-
Qualification: B.Com./BBA/BBS with 01-year of Experience
Young Professional - I (IT):
No. of Vacancies: 04
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years & Maximum 40 years
Salary: Rs.25,000/-
Qualification: Degree in Computer Applications/Information Technology/Computer Science/Artificial Intelligence/Operating System/Software Engineering/Computer Graphics
Last Date: 15.07.2021
Before Applying, Please refer to the Official ICAR - Sugarcane Breeding Institute (ICAR-SBI) Recruitment 2021 Job Notification
How to Apply for ICAR - Sugarcane Breeding Institute (ICAR-SBI) Recruitment 2021?
· Download the Application Form given above.
· Fill in the required details.
· Take the Printout of the Application Form.
· Forward the Application Form along with Self-Attested Xerox copies of all Necessary Documents to the Mentioned Address.
No comments